Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Plan

The nutrition plan I've come up with is mostly paleo, with allowances for an occasional potato to keep up my serotonin levels. I'll be eating a gram of lean protein per pound of body weight, so about 180 grams, 60 grams of carbohydrate foods spread throughout the day, and approximately 50 grams of fat coming primarily from olive and nut oils.

I've also come up with a dinner menu plan for the entire week. I'll post that in the sidebar weekly. The potatoes/rice you see listed are for my husband :)

I know I'm going to have a challenge with avoiding grains and especially dairy. I've heard from many different sources that the foods we are often so devastated to think of giving up are often the ones we have sensitivities to and need to avoid the most. Grains and dairy products definitely fit the bill for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment